• Transforming spaces. Transforming Lives

    Colorful White


    This is my last project made about one month ago. In that work I tried to make a comfortable and functional living space for three member family.   
    The residence consists of one big living room, bath, two bedrooms and big hallway. My task was to remodel the space so, as to obtain one bedroom with closet, one kid room, kitchen and a living room. 

    And this is how it works.

    The kitchen is small but functional. The kitchen cabinets are white, with wooden countertop. Dining table and chairs are from solid wood in shabby chic style. On the floor I put solid wood parquet in natural colour. I tried to make the kitchen cozier with that.   


    Base color of the living room is again white and the main accent is a ceiling chandelier from Kare Design. There is a big mirror on the hallway wall with rich decorative frame, again from KareDesign. TV set is wall mounted and has small spot lights on it.


       
    The bedroom is small but it has a gorgeous closet that is separated by a sliding door.





    The kid room has furnishing with bunk bed and desk under it. The room is decorated with big world map (the airplane on top of it is a decorative shelf) and a multiplication table. Despite its small size, kid room has enough of free space for playing. 



    Bathroom is paneled with small (15x15cm) Spanish ceramic tiles. The toilet is built in the wall. The shower is separated from the other space with sliding glass panel.  



    Floor plan


    0 коментара:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    My name is Radosveta and i'm from Bulgaria. Interior design is both my passion and my work. My first goal is to design spaces for living - comfortable, practical, beautiful and cozy. I love the Scandinavian design and the old furniture especially that needs revitalizing. I have master degree from University of Forest in Bulgaria, and I have been working as interior designer since 2005.

    Blogroll